I need not remind you that you are now that which you have
assumed you are. Do not discuss this with anyone, not even
yourself. You cannot take thought as to the how, when you know
you already are! Your three-dimensional, limited reasoning mind
should not be brought into your drama. It does not know that
what you just felt is true.
Let no man tell you that you should not have your desire. What
you feel that you have, you will have. And I promise you this
much, after you have realized your objective, upon reflection
you will have to admit that your conscious, reasoning mind could
never have devised its expression. Knowing you are and have that
which you have appropriated, do not discuss it with anyone. Do
not look elsewhere for encouragement, sI'm ly go about your
Father's business, doing everything normally and naturally and
let your appropriated desires come into your world.
technorati tags: law of attraction, abraham, imagination, esther hicks, neville goddard, neville, lazy way to success, creativity, tom robbins
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
From : You Can Never Outgrow I AM " Do you believe that Jesus Christ is in you as your very self? Are you willing to test yourself? Let...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
MANIFESTING (as described by Neville Goddard) Revision 12/09/2003 By Shawn Regan The 10 aspects of correct manifesting 5. Feeling "...y...
No comments:
Post a Comment