The spiritual substance from which comes all visible wealth is
never depleted. It is right with you all the time and responds
to your faith in it and your demands on it.
It is not affected by our ignorant talk of hard times, though we
are affected because our thoughts and words govern our
demonstration.
The unfailing resource is always ready to give. It has no choice
in the matter; it must give, for that is its nature.
Pour your living words of faith into the omnipresent substance,
and you will be prospered though all the banks in the world
close their doors.
Turn the great energy of your thinking toward "plenty" ideas,
and you will have plenty, regardless of what men and woman
around you are saying or doing."
-Unknown
technorati tags: law of attraction ,law attraction ,abraham attraction basics law teachings ,spiritual healing ,secret of law of attraction
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
No comments:
Post a Comment