Without this neutral response from the Universe you would not have
true free will. So which is it? Do you have free will or do you not?
It cannot be both. You cannot be both the creator of your destiny and
simultaneously subject to the will of another. The one defies the
other. Free will is the basis upon which there is growth, evolution,
and experience in the Universe. Without it, all future would be
predetermined and every soul would merely be a puppet in a grand
theatre. It is our intention to help you know that you may have what
you want, and do what you want, and be who you want to be. You have
extended yourself into physical reality not to prove yourself worthy
of a higher authority, but to add to your uniqueness and beingness
through the experience of creating in this reality.
technorati tags: law of attraction ,law attraction ,abraham attraction basics law teachings ,spiritual healing ,secret of law of attraction
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment