The Law of Attraction is an idea that is widespread in New Age and New Thought philosophy. It posits to never dwell on the negative, as the metaphysical principle of life is embodied in a "law of attraction": "you get what you think about, your thoughts determine your destiny."
Dick Sutphen affirms that the Law of Attraction states, in a nutshell, is like attracts like.
Books have been written on the subject by Michael Losier, Jerry and Esther Hicks, Penny Jordan, Sheryl Woods, Robert Anthony[3], Kristi Gold, Liz Gerstein, David Hooper, Sandra Anne Taylor, Ernest Holmes, William Walker Atkinson, Norman Vincent Peale, Robert Collier, Israel Regardie, Anastasia Kile, Mark Allen, Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Dr. Wilfredo Chevere, and Lynn Grabhorn.
One web site offers contacts with business, spiritual, and life coaches who include the "Law of Attraction" in their approach.
Esther Hicks, a professional channel, is one of the best-known [citation needed] proponents of the subject. Her web site describes it as "The most powerful law in the universe."
In March 2006 a film The Secret based on, and explaining, the "Law of Attraction", was broadcast through the internet. Larry King, Ellen Degeneres, and Oprah Winfrey have recorded shows based on the film. A book based on the film has recently been released.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment