Friday, September 9, 2016

Carole Dore and RHJ Rule



It seems that the two most popular subjects that I have done on this blog in the past year are Carole Doré and R. H. Jarrett.
Now I know a LOT of people claim to have had success with their teaching...but my experience has been a 50/50 crap shoot at best.
And yes like every other technique out there, when I say that I am not having incredible results, people say it is my fault.
But I look at a "Law" like this...
A statement based on repeated experimental observations that can be duplicated over and over.
What they have is more of a hypothesis or theory.

But...as I said... there are a lot of people out there that claim to have had wild success with both of these people's teachings, instructions, whatever you would like to call them.

If you use "The Emergency Handbook For Getting Money FAST!" by Carole Doré and money starts rolling in and soon you are where you want to be in life, more power to you.
The same with "The Famous. Little Red Book. That Makes Your Dreams Come True" by RHJ ...I think that's great.

But neither of these things have had an undeniable effect on my life.
And if they had, I would tell you.
I would write down scripture and verse as to what I did and tell everyone that reads this blog.
Heck, if I found out that burying chicken bones at a crossroads at midnight during a full moon worked, I'd tell you that too.

But the key point is...it would have to work for me and be repeatable.
So far I have had a few "odd" good things happen, but nothing that you really can't chalk up to coincidence.

So keep searching and looking.
I know I will.

No comments:

Popular Posts