personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Friday, September 9, 2016
Carole Dore and RHJ Rule
It seems that the two most popular subjects that I have done on this blog in the past year are Carole Doré and R. H. Jarrett.
Now I know a LOT of people claim to have had success with their teaching...but my experience has been a 50/50 crap shoot at best.
And yes like every other technique out there, when I say that I am not having incredible results, people say it is my fault.
But I look at a "Law" like this...
A statement based on repeated experimental observations that can be duplicated over and over.
What they have is more of a hypothesis or theory.
But...as I said... there are a lot of people out there that claim to have had wild success with both of these people's teachings, instructions, whatever you would like to call them.
If you use "The Emergency Handbook For Getting Money FAST!" by Carole Doré and money starts rolling in and soon you are where you want to be in life, more power to you.
The same with "The Famous. Little Red Book. That Makes Your Dreams Come True" by RHJ ...I think that's great.
But neither of these things have had an undeniable effect on my life.
And if they had, I would tell you.
I would write down scripture and verse as to what I did and tell everyone that reads this blog.
Heck, if I found out that burying chicken bones at a crossroads at midnight during a full moon worked, I'd tell you that too.
But the key point is...it would have to work for me and be repeatable.
So far I have had a few "odd" good things happen, but nothing that you really can't chalk up to coincidence.
So keep searching and looking.
I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb. PYTHAGORAS (580.B.C.-500 B.C.) A Greek philosopher and mathematician, ...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
Law of Attraction Myths Debun Law of Attraction Myths Debunked By Jennifer Shepherd If you're anything like me, sometimes when you...

No comments:
Post a Comment