I just got finished reading Neville Goddard's Prayer, The Art Of Believing.
As you know if you have read any of Neville's books...he does not mince words.
His "speech" may seem flowery or even archaic to us now... but I like it.
One thing he said about prayer keeps sticking in my mind and I thought I would post it here....
"Another very effective way to pray for oneself is to use the formula of Job who found that his own captivity was removed as he prayed for his friends.
Fix your attention on a friend and have the imaginary voice of your friend tell you that he is, or has that which is comparable to that which you desire to be or have.
As you mentally hear and see him, feel the thrill of his good fortune and sincerely wish him well.
This awakens in him the corresponding vibration of the state affirmed, which vibration must then objectify itself as a physical fact.
You will discover the truth of the statement, “Blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy.” “The quality of mercy is twice blessed— it blesses him who taketh and him who giveth.”
The good you subjectively accept as true of others will not only be expressed by them, but a full share will be realized by you."
Chapter Six - Good Tidings
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...

2 comments:
So glad to see another entry on Manifesting Reality, one of my favorite blogs! It has been a long time! Neville is one of my faves!
Sorry I have been gone so long.
I will try to do better!
Post a Comment