Well like I said, I've been trying these Vedic manifesting techniques,let's see, since about November 14th.
I haven't seen any MAJOR events.
There have been a few small ones though.
But in all fairness, Dattatreya Siva Baba says it takes at least 45 days to take effect. Though if you watch his videos, you'll see there are ways to speed it up. I like that though, he doesn't claim instant effect. Although it can happen.
What I am doing is at least one hour of meditation a day.
I know one hour doesn't seem like a lot, but I didn't use to do any. So one hour is an improvement.
I also mentally repeat the mantras off and on all day.
I'll keep doing this and let everyone know how it's going.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
1 comment:
Some say I am wise, others call me rabbi and a prophet. These are all but hallow accolades to the fool on the hill. My child, you must seek first the (higher Love); this alone is the key that will unlock many doors for you. You want to be wealthy? True wealth begins in the heart. Many Paths One Love: I know not these people, but I understand what they are saying. Happy I am to be your fool.
Post a Comment