One Love Lyrics (Bob Marley)
Not my usual kind of post, but read the words and think about them.....
One Love / People Get Ready
Bob Marley
One Love!
One Heart!
Let's get together and feel all right.
Hear the children cryin'
(One Love!);
Hear the children cryin'
(One Heart!),
Sayin': give thanks and praise
to the Lord and I will feel all right;
Sayin': let's get together
and feel all right.
Wo wo-wo wo-wo!
Let them all pass all their dirty
remarks (One Love!);
There is one question
I'd really love to ask (One Heart!):
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner,
Who has hurt all mankind just
to save his own beliefs?
One Love! What about the one heart?
One Heart!
What about?
Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning
(One Love!);
So shall it be in the end
(One Heart!),
All right!
Give thanks and praise to the Lord
and I will feel all right;
Let's get together
and feel all right.
One more thing!
Let's get together to fight
this Holy Armagiddyon (One Love!),
So when the Man comes there will be no,
no doom (One Song!).
Have pity on those whose
chances grows t'inner;
There ain't no hiding place
from the Father of Creation.
Sayin': One Love!
What about the One Heart?
(One Heart!)
What about the?
Let's get together and feel all right.
I'm pleadin' to mankind!
(One Love!);
Oh, Lord!
(One Heart)
Wo-ooh!
Give thanks and praise to the Lord
and I will feel all right;
Let's get together and feel all right.
Give thanks and praise to the Lord
and I will feel all right;
Let's get together and feel all right.
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
You know I always let you people in on everything I try. I do this with the hope that someday I will hit a technique that works. So I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment