The Journey is the Reward
Of course, it is a lot of fun to actually LIVE in that new house rather than just DREAM about it, but this universe is set up so that you cannot live your dream until you are at the exact feeling place you would be if you WERE living it.
In effect, you have to already BE living it before it can manifest. That's because we live in a universe where everything in existence has a unique pattern of vibration, and the universe is set up to always match vibration.
If you are doing this process correctly, it will feel good even though what you want hasn't yet come. In other words, it should feel good to want the thing you want! If what you want makes you feel uncomfortable, then find something else to feel good about. Since what
you want feels good, that means you can feel good about anything and still receive what you want. It's easier to manifest anything by feeling good than by feeling crummy!
If you are undertaking the creative process just for the manifestation, there will be a lot of frustration, for you will look at where you are now and where you want to be, and there will be a big chasm there. You will say something like "I don't like this apartment. It sucks. It would feel a whole lot better if I had a lot of money. Then I could get a house". That energetic chasm of unmatched vibration makes it Impossible for a vibrational match, and so you do not manifest.
When an artist paints a great painting, she is not bitching and complaining the whole time because the painting is not complete! She is throwing herself into the creative process with verve and gusto, and having a great time with the work. That is how the creative process should feel.
The creative process is all about making something different from the currently experienced reality, so do not focus so much on your current experience! You must deliberately create the vibration of where you want to be, even while living in the current experience, and you can
only do that by imagining, pretending, feeling and visualizing your desire as if you already had it. This is fun!
The journey is the reward, and the manifestation is just the reason for the journey! Because there will always be another journey, and another manifestation. The process is ongoing, eternal. It never gets done, that's what eternal means --- continuous creation.
So have fun creating, and receive everything you desire!
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Matthew 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much mor...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
From: An Inner Conviction, Neville Goddard 03-15-1968 " But I do know that God’s law reflects all the way down to this world of Caesar....
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
From : What are you doing? Let us say you are in Los Angeles and want to be in New York City. You could enter the city on the fiery chariot ...
-
My mother passed away last Thursday. She had been in poor health for months, and she was 83. I did the " seeing her as well" and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment