The Meaning of Intent in Quantum Mechanics
An addendum by Fred Alan Wolf to Jack Sarfatti's review of Penrose's "Shadows of the Mind".
Sarfatti Note: Fred is using orthodox quantum mechanics not the nonlinear non unitary generalization implicit in Penrose's "OR" new criterion or in Stapp's Phys. Rev. A July, 1994 paper or in Josephson's complementary biological generalized quantum mechanics.
It is important to see how "intent" is already to be found in the orthodox theory.
How does will manifest in the physical world?
How is it that what I wish to accomplish sometimes occurs without seeming effort, while at other times, even with great expenditure of energy, I fail in my endeavors?
According to a new interpretation of quantum physics,observation and awareness have a far greater effect on the physical world than was previously suspected. Intent, through our powers of observation, actually modifies and alters the course of the physical world and causes things to occur that would not normally occur.
I will illustrate three new quantum principles of intent based on the old proverb of a watched pot.
a) A watched quantum pot never boils if you observe it to not boil.
b) A watched quantum pot boils if you observe it to boil.
c) A watched quantum pot boils even on a cake of ice, if you observe it to boil.
This implies that there is a deep connection between the observer and the observed.
So deep, in fact, that we really cannot separate them.
All we can do is alter the way we experience reality.
This is where intent comes in.
Full article here: http://www.thelawofattractionteacher.com/qmechanics.htm
personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Neville spoke of a lot of different ways to reach your goals. Feeling, the audio playback, seeing things visually, it wasn't just on...
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
Esther Hicks is an American spirit channeller, motivational speaker, and author. She has co-authored four major books with husband Jerry Hic...
-
The Secret is a feature length film produced by Prime Time Productions. The film is comprised of a series of interviews and dramatizations, ...
-
Almost everyone includes "As a Man Thinketh" on their lists, but I have a problem with it. I'm sure the book is very good,...
-
In my constant search for knowledge (that sounds good right?) I am always looking for new things to read. Last month I happened across Claud...
-
Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System The Master Key System was originally published as a correspondence course in 1912. The man th...
-
Well as you know I road test every technique that I write about here. And you may also know that a while back I used The Emergency Han...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
American New Thought author and a businessman Charles Francis Haanel wrote The Master Key System as a mail order course in 1912. Yes, 1912...

No comments:
Post a Comment