personal prosperity, creating wealth, true wealth, karma cleansing, abundance for life, wealth mastery, mindful meditation, wealth creation, wealth, the law of attraction, mindfulness meditation, the secret, prosperity, the laws of attraction, law attraction, life abundance, law of attraction, meditation, abundance, secret of law of attraction
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
PERSISTENT ASSUMPTION, part 1
PERSISTENT ASSUMPTION
by Neville Goddard 3/18/68
I tell you a truth: There is nothing greater than your own wonderful human imagination! It is he who inspired Blake, Shakespeare, and Einstein, for there is only one spirit in the universe! "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One." That one spirit is the human imagination! When Blake was asked what he thought of the divinity of Christ he answered: "Christ is the only God, but so am I and so are you." Don't think of Christ as someone greater than yourself. He is the only God, but so am I and so are you! Don't consider yourself less than Christ, for there is only God, who is your own wonderful human imagination.
Daring to assume that all things are possible to imagine, put this one reality to the extreme test by assuming you are the person you would like to be. Your reasonable mind and outer senses may deny it; but I promise you: if you will persist, you will receive your assumption. Believe me, you are the same God who created and sustains the universe, but are keyed low; so you must be persistent if you would bring about a change.
In the Book of Luke, the story is told of a man who came to a house at the midnight hour, and said: "A friend has arrived who is hungry. Would you let me have three loaves of bread?" The man upstairs replied: "It is midnight. My children are in bed asleep and I cannot come down and give you what you want." Then this statement is made: "But because of the man's importunity, he was given all that he desired." The word “importunity” means "brazen impudence." Having a desire, the man would not take no for an answer!
technorati tags: law of faith, abraham, esther hicks, imagination, neville, neville goddard, lazy way to success, abraham-hicks, clarity, success
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is a VERY long post so I have to ask you to bear with me here. As you know I am a big fan of Neville Goddard and have been readin...
-
I have been a little quiet as of late. But I had a reason. As some of you know, I had c*ncer (I wont even grace the word by spelling it o...
-
Manifesting Reality - Carole Doré Update Well after 60 days I had to let this go. There was no change. Sorry. I really wish there wa...
-
How to start this...... How do you Manifest Reality? What works? What doesn't? Let's look at some of the "Masters"...
-
The Ara Kara manifesting technique seems as popular as ever. My review of this manifesting technique was less than glowing, but like I said ...
-
Facts Overflow The World was a lecture given by Neville Goddard on November 19th, 1971. Pretty interesting lecture that for one thing, ...
-
Let me sleep on it: Creative problem solving enhanced by REM sleep : "Research led by a leading expert on the positive benefits o...
-
In watching several of Dattatreya Siva Baba's videos on YouTube, I've run into several mantra's for prosperity I'd like...
-
I have mentioned 100kwatt's YouTube channel and how he has a lot of Neville lectures posted there that you can listen to.I have been li...
-
Dattatreya Siva Baba is the man that gave the "Ahhhh" manifesting meditation to Wayne Dyer. Yes this all took place well before ...

No comments:
Post a Comment